Thursday 28 February 2008

2ww and a chest infection

well i am cd30. 10 days post ovulation, and nothing to report. i am tired but thats normal for me. also started being chesty today so i think i will need to up the nebs i think. oh well, i am due to go into hospi in the next month or so but i am going to try to stay away if i can help it for at least another 6 weeks. I have my 4 sisters staying over for a week while my mum goes on holiday on the 10th march.... its going to be hectic to say the least! i am lucky as well as i have an interveiw on the 10th for a company where my husband works and they are good with staff who are disabled / sick!!! fingers crossed! also fingers crossed for no af (aunt flo ie period) over the weekend! i really hope the clomid worked for us, but with no symptoms or anything its not looking good!

No comments: