Friday 7 November 2008

woe is me...

i am tired, i am miserable, i am lonely, husband working nights, no money, everyone seems to be pregnant around me, i dont want to go back to work on monday in the slightest..... i just want to get away from my thoughts for a while..... is that even possible? this whole malarky of babies is too much tonight, for once could i not be me and constantly think about pregnancy, babies, ivf, blah de blah. i would like to forget the whole thing just for a few days so i ccould gather myself back up and be me again... totally lost sight of who alison is anymore...... i just feel lost and alone,




never mind. a decent nights sleep will improve my spirits i hope...

1 comment:

Me said...

hey sorry your feeling miserable, hope you feel abit better now. You'll get your baby eventually and you will love it all the more because of what you had to go through to get it xx