Monday 18 May 2009

7 weeks today!

today i am 7 weeks pregnant, I still cant believe that i am pregnant, all through ivf I only ever imagined that it would work or it wouldnt, and if it did i never actually thought about the being pregnant part, i can honestly say that i dont feel pregnant or any different form my normal self?? i do get nausea mostly in late afternoon / evening, and my trousers are still tight (partly from the after effects of ivf) but apart from that there is nothing screaming 'your pregnant'!!! i am not worried about it, I still love saying that i am pregnant, there are no down sides to pregnancy !!!

our scan is on friday so i hope hope hope that we see a heartbeat, thats all that i want, if all goes well we can book in with the midwife!

went to see my cf team on friday, overall they think everything will go well, my consultant's concern is my diabetes getting out of control, but i intend to have tight control, my lung function is stable at 71% which i am pleased with, trying to hold off ivs now for at least six weeks!

No comments: