Thursday 17 June 2010

Our first family Holiday


We went to hasting for a long weekend and it was fabulous!!! the weather was great, and we did many things, including a cliff railway, the beach, ate ice cream by the sea and lovely drives to name a few.


there was one moment while we were on the beach when I was looking at other familys with young children, and in that moment I though 'wont it be nice when we have a baby to do that with' - then it hit me. It truly hit me with the power of a train, I Have that.... we have our darling beautiful baby who me and adam can experience being parents to, we have that baby who will grow into a toddler and wanting encouragement to go near the sea, it shocked me that my frame of mind is still in the habit of thinking, 'when or if' when it sould really be saying 'thats us soon'


i know a lot of my posts are just gushing about how much i am in love with my baby and i am always so thankful, its been such a journey though, i am changing as a person just because of this little girl!


I am indredibly proud that Harriet was conceived through IVF and the journey we went on to have her, so i tend to bring it up to anyone, most recently a girl i went to college with in the tesco que, it emerged she too was struggling to conceive and is attending the infertillity clinic i went to, and have since revived our friendship and i like to think i give her someone to confide in and offer support to, as i had no one when it was me.


xx

No comments: