Sunday 22 August 2010

I will do better...
















I will get better at keeping my blog going...










alls well here, harriet is 8 months and 3 weeks old, sitting up beautifully and almost getting into crawling position... god help me when she is on the move...










cf wise i have never been better, i am still IV free and have been since april, i am going to have IVs at home hopefully late september, after a few trips etc we have booked, one being !!!ME AND HARRIET ARE GOING TO IRELAND!!! to visit family!!! i cant wait but am nervous about flying solo with an infant -watch this space to see my guide to flying with an infant!! we get back from there on the 12ths so will prob start home ivs the monday after, just as a precaution,










i am in a dilema with wether to go back to work or not, i am sure i have been this healthy because i am not working meself in to the round (which i am prone to doing) and i just love my life with harriet, i know i will never ever get these moments and months back and i enjoy my time with her so much and as well i would trust no one to look after her as well as i can,,,,, mmm










anyway here is some piccys xxx

1 comment:

Emmie said...

YAY!!! Piccies!!! Harriet is beautiful, you must be so proud! So glad your health is good too :o) Hugs xxxx