Monday 18 October 2010

A few Milestones....
















Me- CF wise all looks good, had a two week course of IVs at home which hopefully will see me through to next year, fingers crossed. doing home IVs was HARD work, the next time i think i will do a week in hospital and a week at home, as having to do IVS and look after harriet was extreemly tiring, and drained me, so next time i hope to arrange childcare for the first week,... my lung function was 63% at the start, which is down and at the end it only came up to 74% but my team are not worried so nor am I,










I am sadly going back to work, only for a day a week, but it still breaks my heart to leave harriet, and hopefully just doing one day a week will not make me ill....










Anyway, Harriet, she is 10 and a half months old, i cant quite believe that in 6 weeks she will be One year old. One. my baby will be one... Its just gone so speedy, and i dont think a year has ever flown so fast.... I am hoping to do her a Party but its till under construction,










she has had her third tooth cut through, and last week has started crawling and now i cant stop her!! she waves hello and goodbye, and pretends to sneeze, she still goes swimming with me and can hold onto the side without support and climb out the pool with no assistance. She weighs 18lb 9oz, and is on the 50th centile actual age and adjusted !





No comments: