Monday 18 October 2010

musing really..

At various points in my recent yers when going through emotional times, a few songs have kept in my mind as being relevant to me and what i was feeling at that particular point in my life, the first one i can remember listening to a few of the lyrics from One republics 'stop and stare'

'..stop and stare, i think i'm moving but i dont know where, yes i know that everyone gets scared,...' '.....steady feet dont fail me now...' ----this was popular when we were doing IVF and i felt quite sad/low/uncertian and this song kept me going when i felt too out of my depth or scared i wouldnt be able to cope with the IVF or worse, IVF not working,

and now that my Girl is reaching one and is such a smiley and happy baby, there is a song out that the words could have been written by me. its Bruno mars -Just the way you are

' when i see your face, theres not a thing that i would change, cos your amazing just the way you are, and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cos girl your amazing just the way you are...'

(recently sung by matt cardle on x factor....

i love my life

No comments: